4 Aug 2015

I'm hooked!

Few days ago I read the first book Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead out of curiosity. I've been seeing a lot of fan-art from this series and not knowing the meaning of them, I sort of got frustrated and decided to read the first book in the series.

Though the first book was good, it wasn't really the usual genre I read so I gave it 3 out of 5 stars, but something made me want to read me. Usually when I give 3 or less stars for the first book in the series, I won't even think of reading further. But I think that Rose's snarkiness and impulsive behavior made me continue.

Now I've read the first book Vampire Academy, the first novella The Meeting and I'm almost halfway through with the second book Frostbite. Despite that this isn't my usual genre, I think I'm going to finish this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment